Life Insurance Needs
In the event of an untimely death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, insurance proceeds can pay for final expenses, current debts, and future educational funding, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for the named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs, if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
We provide helpful advice in selecting proper coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan. As an Independent Financial Advisor we can shop for the best value, for your situation, with the majority of the most stable companies available.
Life insurance can play a vital role in your family's financial security plan - contact us today to find out how.