Strategic Asset Management, Inc., a full service comprehensive St. Louis based financial advisor, financial planning, and tax planning firm, was founded in 1991 by Si Seibert CWS© RFC, the firm's President.
As an independent financial advisor and financial planning firm we do not have limited resources to help you pursue your goals ... unlike many brokerage firms. Therefore we can search the various investment vehicles and companies available to address your dreams and goals. Additionally, through our vast network of specialized professionals we have the added resources of other experts to handle the most complex financial issues.
Our goal is to provide each client with a personalized financial, tax, and legacy plan which may help them potentially accomplish:
- Increased asset value while maintaining reduced risks
- Reduction of personal income, business, or estate tax
- Sufficient supplemental income for your retirement years
- Legacy planning beyond you - for the people, organizations, and charities that are important to you
We pride ourselves in developing personalized financial plans that are designed specifically for the individual client's dreams, goals and objectives. These financial plans provide our clients an easy to understand financial roadmap to follow and are updated on an ongoing basis as needed by changes in our client's personal and family situation.
We work with individuals, families, and corporations providing them professional financial advice on:
- Asset allocation and investment management
- Income tax reduction planning
- Proper insurance coverage for risk management
- Lump sum distribution investment advice
- Planning for retirement or education funding
- Post retirement income maximization
- Estate tax planning to avoid costly probate and estate tax
We closely work with leading outside Registered Investment Advisors to manage client's various investment portfolios. We offer fee based (Passive, Active, or Tactical) asset management of taxed, tax deferred, and tax advantaged mutual fund portfolios, ETF portfolios, and stock portfolios. Also, fee based asset management programs are available for your individual 401k or 403b retirement plans at work. These important ongoing asset allocation management programs are available to our clients for various risk models from Conservative, Moderate, or Aggressive portfolios, depending on their individual risk profiles.